Saturday, March 27, 2010

Hej då Porjus

Well the Swedish adventure comes to an end :((( Tomorrow I will get the train from Gällivare (Sweden) to Narvik (Norway) plus one bus to Harstad...

So tomorrow is a day into the transports!

But the 29 th on 8:00 AM I will be boarding of the Hurtigruten, going from Fjord to Fjord, I am really thrilled about that, discovering new landscapes constantly, let's hope the weather won't be so gray than the last 2 days in Porjus.

I did not made much of these 2 days, a little walking around, reading, resting... But I also did get some photography of the older man I mention in my early post. His name is Björn, I did buy some extra smoked salmon for my last Swedish meal.

cracker and salmon, umm sooo good!


Despite gray weather, one can always make some pictures, here are some clouds and the last sun flares of the day:




Puss

3 comments:

  1. ...och kram Eric,
    Hej då lilla vän

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Eric,
    I remember him! You captured him good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will probably make some Smoked salmon order in the future :)

    ReplyDelete