Friday, April 2, 2010

Gällivare - Harstad 600km = 12 h

As you noticed, I do not have internet any more, the boat which I choose, does have a WPA wifi access only for the crew :( no chance to get it cracked with an android phone :$, and it was better offline ;)

As entitled, let me come back on my travel from last Sunday. It was a lot of waiting, but eventually I reach the Harstad destination after half a day!

The train from Gällivare to Narvik had 1h15 minutes delay right at start... Finally it did not matter, since my bus living from Narvik to Essenes airport was only at 20:45...

The only no wait commutation was at the airport to Harstad.

Finding an affordable hotel for few hours of sleep at 23:15 was not possible...

The "grand north hotel" was just fine, until you discover the prices the next morning when checking out... 1347 NOK, crazy bastards!
After all what cost the world today? Anyway, I was happy to take the Hurtigruten, and don't get upset during vacation...
 
A big thanks to Patricia and her husband Lars for their welcoming... And here we are with a picture from the artist in front of her art...


Hej då

No comments:

Post a Comment