Monday, April 12, 2010

Bergen -> Oslo

Hi everyone,
Here am I with one of my final post on this blog. As planed on my calendar (but not on my train ticket :( dated for the 11.04.2010 ) I travelled back from Bergen to Oslo.

The Norwegian train company is really nice, I did not have to take another ticket, paying the full price!

I had a nice journey across the Norwegian mountains and country side, sunny weather, making you jealous not being outside the train!

Otherwise nothing, special... I had some "Zimt Schnake" and "Lakritze" sweets nicely offered by Karoline, the lovely German women I met in the youth hostel in bergen...

Tomorrow, got my plane at 9:45 back to Zurich, it's the end of a trip :(
Take care

1 comment:

  1. Hi Eric and thank you for the news. It must feel so sad to come to the end of your journey, but you'll always have the memories and the pictures and i wish you to be able to talk a lot about the things you have done... Scandinavia is less funny without you, so I'll keep looking for Gertrude, she should bring you back. Stockolm is Stockhome for you.
    Ha det så jättebra kära syssling från hemma!
    Tout le monde y compris Zelda te fait un gros schmutz!
    Simone

    ReplyDelete