Monday, April 12, 2010

Leaving Tromsø...


Well the last night was simply amazing ;)
With Anne and Fiete, the friendly German couple I met through the AMI hostel, we did take the bus 20 until the end of the line, there we had a walk (20 min) for reaching a place where no main disturbance light could prevent us from making great shots... As the following:









I probably have to correct myself, about what I told in some previous post, actually if you are lucky your bare eye can see colorful aurora Borealis.

In fact we did had a wonderful dancing show around 22:00, seeing green, red, and even a bit of Violette in the sky of Tromsø.
So thank you so much, mother nature for letting us attend to your great show! 

Then I had to board on the Hurtigruten boat before 1:30 am, I did get some less noisy cabin, but next time I won't get any cabin, the sofa in the Hurtigruten living room are really good, and there is no nose at all up there!
 
Anyway, the light show continued until 3:00 am where I was probably to tired to continue making photos...
Here are some more, enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment